Skip to main content

A2-GOVERNOR ROE V. WADE

The first woman governor of RI,Ms. Roe V. Wade,has enshrined abortion into
RI laws. Will she complete her abortion agenda by standing on the steps
of the RI state house and proclaim to the world: "Abortion today;Abortion
tomorrow;Abortion forever"?
  To paraphrase St.Thomas More of England:"You would risk the loss of your
immortal soul for insignificant Wales (Rhode Island)"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 In testimony before Congress on January 21, 1998, McCorvey lamented her part in Roe v. Wade:
Good morning. My name is Norma McCorvey. I’m sorry to admit that I’m the Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade.
The affidavit submitted to the Supreme Court didn’t happen the way I said it did, pure and simple. I lied! Sarah Weddington and Linda Coffey needed an extreme case to make their client look pitiable. Rape seemed to be the ticket. What made rape even worse? A gang rape! It all started out as a little lie, but my little lie grew and became more horrible with each telling.
Not only did I lie, but I was lied to. I did not come to the Supreme Court on behalf of a class of women. I wasn’t pursuing any legal remedy for my unwanted pregnancy. I did not go to the federal courts for relief. I met with Sarah Weddington to find out how I could obtain an abortion…. Sarah and Linda were looking for somebody, anybody, to use to further their own agenda. I was their most willing dupe.
Since all these lies succeeded in dismantling every state’s protection of the unborn, I think it’s fair to say that the entire abortion industry is based on a lie.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some pro-choice experts::https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/in-criticizing-roe-sessions-aligns-with-most-legal-scholars#.WNP_hMRmb6I.twitter
__________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BABY IN THE WOMB IS A HUMAN PERSON--ITS' DNA  SAYS SO!!!!!! (DO A DNA TEST ON IT!!!!)
Someone should remind Governor Roe V. Wade that:

   ABORTION KILLS BABY WOMEN


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Not long after, the bill was once again approved by House lawmakers in a vote of 35 to 29. It became law that same night when it was signed by Governor Gina Raimondo just before 9:30 p.m., five hours after debate started on the Senate floo






Popular posts from this blog

RIGHT ON-CONSERVAPEDIA.COM

Maher slams covid theater

GINSBERG ON ABORTION