Termination Notice

BROOKDALE                                                                         10/29/20

  I will be terminating our agreement in 32 days for the following reasons(& others)

(1).Leaving me live in a unit(unity 284) that has vibrations all the time I lived in it.

 -These vibrations were told to head nurse,Cynthia Flint,a few days after I moved in

  and she turned and walked away.

  -These vibrations have caused the numbing and deterioration of my brain.

(2).The Quarterly Assessment of 10/2/20 written by head nurse,Cynthia Flint,

   contains lies and a fine of $311. With a reason that is phony and dressed in

   medical goobly-gook.

(3). A dismissive attitude by head nurse,Cynthia Flint,to the security of the front

    door,main entrance,which was not operating correctly,thus causing a security

    danger.

I will be vacating my unit (unit 284) on Monday,Nov.30th,at sundown.


                                                               Bernard L. Lefoley 

Popular posts from this blog

RIGHT ON-CONSERVAPEDIA.COM

Maher slams covid theater

E.J. .