I'M PROUD TO BE A MAGA IN AMERICA
I'M PROUD TO BE A MAGA IN AMERICA
YES,I'm proud to be a MAGA in America
A place where even Trumpers can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And backing our men in blue is still our biggest thrill of all
YES,I'm proud to be a MAGA in America
A place where even MAGA's can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the statehouse,
And a MAGA rally is still our biggest thrill of all
And a MAGA rally is still our biggest thrill of all
We don't ban free speech in America We don't take our news from NBC We don't burn businesses down on Main Street We like livin' right, and bein' free
We don't make a party out of hating
We like holdin' hands and rallying too
We don't let socialism and communism rule
Like the Pelosi lefties out in San Francisco do
We don't let socialism and communism rule
Like the Pelosi lefties out in San Francisco do
O YES,I'm proud to be a MAGA in America
A place where even Trumpers can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And backing our men in blue is still our biggest thrill of all
A place where even Trumpers can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And backing our men in blue is still our biggest thrill of all
O YES,I'm proud to be a MAGA in America
A place where even deplorables can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the statehouse
And Sunday church is still our biggest thrill of all
A place where even deplorables can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the statehouse
And Sunday church is still our biggest thrill of all
O YES,I'm proud to be a MAGA in America
A place where even chumps can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the statehouse
And our Bibles and guns are still our biggest thrill of all
A place where even chumps can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the statehouse
And our Bibles and guns are still our biggest thrill of all
O YES,I'm proud to be a MAGA in America
A place where even deplorables can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And hoisting Old Glory is still our biggest thrill of all
A place where even deplorables can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And hoisting Old Glory is still our biggest thrill of all
And backing our men in blue is still the biggest thrill of all
In MAGA country, USA.
(Thank you-Merle Haggard)