THE DETERIORATION OF MY BRAIN

 THE DETERIORATION OF MY BRAIN

MY brain is a physical material(P/M) part of my body; My mind is in my

soul,and my soul is me.My body is just a tool to interface with the P/M world.

My mind contains my cognitive powers,free will,conscience,learning powers,

Examples:

-My mind wants to use a word,I can't remember the word because it is stored in the 

 P/M brain and that part of the brain is losing its' power ability. 

-I want to walk across the room,but my brain does not do it like it should.

 My equilibrium is not right because that part of my brain is not functioning right.  

-My hands are klutzy,I want to pick up something,but my P/M hands don't do what

 I want,that part of my brain is not working right.




Popular posts from this blog

RIGHT ON-CONSERVAPEDIA.COM

Maher slams covid theater

GINSBERG ON ABORTION