my legal case--july 30 2021

my legal case--july 30 2021

 My name is Bernard L Lefoley

I reside at Brookdale Assisted Living, Rm 284
600 CONE Blvd, Coventry R.I.
I am 89 years old,I do my own meds,I take care of myself
My case concerns my Quarterly Assessment of 10/02/2020 issued by the head nurse Cynthia Flint.
  1)She wrote down two lies in this report.I confronted her and told her these were bold face lies.and I wouldn't
sign it with these lies in it.She crossed out the two lies and initialed my copy.
She did not update the official copy in Brookdale records.I understand this QA is required by the State of R.I.
She lied on this State of R.I.report.
I want the official QA report to reflect the corrections she made on my copy.

  2)Also, in this QA she put a phoney baloney fine of $311 and put it on my bill.My brother(who has my POA )paid that bill
(With my money)
I instructed him not to pay that phoney fine on any future bills..On subsequent bills he is not to pay that phoney fine.
Who do I go to recoup the $311 phoney fine that my brother paid on the bill???????????????????????????????

  3) My brain is clouding up slowly but surely and I believe it was and is caused by abuse and neglect of me by 
 Brookdale.They left me in a room that is vibrating all over. When I first came here I told head nurse Flint of these 
vibrations and she said it was caused by the loud music.I asked her why the vibrations happen even when there 
is no music.She said nothing and turned around and walked away and I was left,to this day, in this vibrating room.
Who do I go to compensate for this neglect and abuse and the harm that it has caused me?????????????????? 

 4) My brother has my POA,can I still initiate a legal case without his consent?

 5) Do I have a legal case against Brookdale for abuse and/or neglect for leaving me in a vibrating room for 2+ years
as stated above #3

 6) Would your law firm take my case should I decide to pursue it?

                                Bernard L Lefoley

Popular posts from this blog

RIGHT ON-CONSERVAPEDIA.COM

Maher slams covid theater

BISHOP VON GALEN-'LION OF MUNSTER' (GERMANY)